60 ثانية الخيارات الثنائية حساب التداول التجريبي I’ve seen lots of recipes using waffles recently on Pinterest and wanted to see if I could make a pudding like a bread and butter pudding with them in my slow cooker. I adapted this recipe from a similar Pampered Chef recipe on Pinterest, omitting hazelnuts and using a bar of chocolate, chopped, instead of chocolate chips. Read on for my recipe for Slow Cooker chocolate waffle pudding.
- Two packs of Belgian waffles (around 400 g) – I used one pack of Taste the Difference round waffles from Sainsburys and one pack of toasting waffles
- 3 eggs
- 425 ml single cream
- 50 g caster sugar
- 125 ml soured cream
- 0.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150g dark choc, chopped
- 50g white choc, chopped
jobba hemifrån med internet 1. Grease your slow cooker pot with butter.
2. Cut up the waffles into large pieces.
3. Whisk together the eggs, cream, sugar, soured cream, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
4. Put half the waffles in the cream and egg mixture and press down to soak. 5. Spoon the waffles into the crock pot.
6. Put the other half of the waffles in the remaining cream and egg mixture wth the chopped dark chocolate. Keep some chocolate back to sprinkle on top. Stir to soak and mix.
7. Spoon the waffles into the pot on top of the others and pour any remaining cream mixture on top.
8. Sprinkle the rest of the dark chocolate on top, then add the chopped white chocolate.
9. Cook for 1.5 hrs on high, or until set through.
http://snelnaarschiphol.nl/?fantomas=manipolazione-mercato-forex&99d=d9 manipolazione mercato forex It turned out very well, and I will definitely make this again. A hit with my family too! Perhaps not to have too often though as it is very very rich and calorific!