اسعار أسهم الذهب These oat and raisin cookies are really easy to make and taste great. My kids love them as an after-school treat or in lunch boxes for school and nursery school or for days out. While they are still a sweet treat, the addition of rolled oats and raisins in them makes them seem a bit more wholesome than a chocolate filled cookie.
الكتب الخيارات الثنائية I might also be found nibbling on one from time to time, to top up the energy levels after a long day on my feet. My kids also like to get involved in making these, the dough is so simple to make and rolling them into balls can be great fun!
- 40 g demerara sugar
- 85 g golden caster sugar
- 120 g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 medium egg
- 1.5 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 175 g plain flour
- 25 g oats
- 0.5 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 30 g raisins
- Place the butter and two different sugars in a large bowl. Beat together with a wooden spoon (or mixer) until the mixture is creamy.
- Add the egg and vanilla bean paste and beat well.
- Sift in the flour, oats, baking powder and salt.
- Mix together with a wooden spoon until the mixture starts to come together.
- Add the raisins and mix into the dough roughly.
- Form small balls of the dough and place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees, or until lightly golden.
xforex You’ll find more biscuit and cookie recipes from my site in the links below:
- chocolate crinkle cookies
- white chocolate and lime shortbread
- slow cooker pumpkin seed and mango oat bars