طرق لربح المال على الإنترنت Happy New Year! Welcome to the first instalment of the Perfecting Patisserie blogging challenge for 2016. Traditionally at this time of year we perhaps decide to eat a bit more healthily or fit in some more exercise. That is supposed to be my plan anyway. Well, since this is the place to share your patisserie and related recipes, it might have to be shelved temporarily while I try out a new recipe for this month!
اسهم عليها طلب في السوق السعودي First it is time for a look at the December entries into the Christmas-themed challenge. This may make you feel hungry!
Perfecting Patisserie December Roundup
http://bluecedarprintworks.co.uk/?kindersyprise=%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B1%D9%89&d0e=f2 موعد تداول اسهم اسمنت ام القرى First Emily from Recipes and Reviews made these most gorgeous Christmas pudding macarons. I am sure you will agree they are the cutest thing and much tastier than a Christmas pudding!
التحليل المسائي لليورو From Chins Kitchen comes this delicious cinnamon and chestnut layered cake with mulled wine poached pears. So many harmonious flavours in this delightful cake, I would love to be presented with one!
جدول تخصيص اسهم اسمنت المدينه From Mandy from Sneaky Veg come these perfect chocolate and beetroot macarons. With beetroot and chocolate ganache sandwiched in the middle, who would know they were eating a vegetable?
اوقات تداول الذهب Thank you very much for the entries in December, I know it is a very busy month with all the Christmas preparations and I am delighted that four of you managed to find the time to join in with me! I also love the variety of recipes being shared here, and can’t wait to look back over all the months when I have a moment.
اخبار الاسهم السعودية Now onto the new linky:
Perfecting Patisserie January Linky
notizie su forex As usual, the definition of pâtisserie for the challenge is very wide and also includes viennoiserie e.g. croissants, pastries and so on. Anything you might find in a Pâtisserie cookbook is fine! This month there is http://littleredgoblingames.com/?kompot=%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%B1-%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%87-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B9 سعر جرام الذهب في السعوديه للبيع NO THEME. Please link up your patisserie recipe in January using the linky below, and check the guidelines below.
Perfecting Patisserie Challenge Guidelines
- Post your pâtisserie recipe on your blog.
- You can link up any pâtisserie or viennoiserie recipe. Sometimes there may be a special theme, so keep an eye out for that. There is NO THEME this month.
- Use the Perfecting Patisserie badge (above) in your post and link back to this post.
- Please link up new blog posts only (not old).
- Use the linky below to enter.
- It’s fine to join in with other challenges as well if your entry meets their criteria, and you can enter up to 3 entries per month, per blog, into this challenge if you like.
- The challenge will run until the 28th of each month. The hosting blog will post a full round up at the end of the month.
- On Twitter, tweet your entries to @bakingqueen74 and use the hashtag #perfectingpatisserie and I will RT all I see.
- All entries will be pinned to a dedicated board on Pinterest.
- Please remember not to publish recipes from books etc on your blog without permission, to respect copyright. If you are using a recipe from a website, please link to the recipe.