طرق للمراهقين لكسب المال Since I know cookies can be made in the slow cooker (see my slow cooker giant cookie recipes!) I decided to try making slow cooker cinnamon, oat and raisin cookie bars for my daughter to take in her packed lunches.
http://www.iranzamin.org/?hifoar=%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3&3f2=6f ويبينار الفوركس These are a bit healthier than flapjacks but still taste good. They went down very well and I make them often now for picnics, afternoon snacks and packed lunch boxes. Cram in whatever dried fruit you fancy, and you can also add nuts and seeds if you like. Other variations I have tried are mango and pumpkin seed and chocolate.
السوق المالية السعودية مباشر Recipe:
- 50 g margarine
- 50 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp runny honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 90 g oats
- 40 g raisins
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
إيزي فوركس Method:
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Mix in honey.
- Lightly beat the egg then mix it in. Add the vanilla extract.
- Then add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Grease and line your slow cooker pot with either a cake case or greaseproof paper with slits cut in the side so it fits nicely.
- Pour the mixture in and press down so it is even.
- This recipe fits a 3.5 l slow cooker. Double for a larger one.
- Cook on high for 1.5 to 2 hours until crisp and firm.
- Remove the pot and allow to cool.
- Place on a cooling rack to cool fully – it will also harden more.
- Slice as required. Store in an airtight container.
الضرائب الخيارات الثنائية If you like this, be sure to look at my guide to baking and making puddings in the slow cooker, which is crammed with recipes for brownies, giant cookies stuffed with chocolate orange, Nutella scones, cakes and puddings of all kinds! Also check out my recipe index to see all my recipes, organised in categories (slow cooker, cakes, etc).