http://littleredgoblingames.com/?kompot=%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A8%D9%8A تداول الاسهم السعودية تجريبي In a bid to stave off the autumn and winter germs, I am currently packing as many vegetables into our meals as possible. Soup is great for this, I always use up those limp vegetables at the back of the fridge in a big pot of soup that will last the week. Using your slow cooker to make soup is great as it can still be ready for lunch time and you can even pop out while it is bubbling slowly away.
السوق الاسهم الكويتي My slow cooker cumin, parsnip and apple soup was inspired by a parsnip and apple soup I had for lunch recently at Wisley in one of the cafes. It had a delicate sweet flavour. I decided to pep mine up a bit by adding cumin, which goes so well with root vegetables.
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 5 medium parsnips peeled and chopped
- 1 large Bramley cooking apple peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 vegetable stock pots (or stock cubes)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1.5 litre approx boiling water from the kettle
حتى أسفل إشارات الخيارات الثنائية Prepare the vegetables and then place all of the ingredients in your slow cooker pot. Cook on high for 3 hours (or on low for 6-8 hours) and then blend using a hand blender before serving.
ثنائي خيارات التداول والرسوم البيانية الحية For more autumnal soup ideas, have a look at these from my food blogging friends:
- Homemade pea and ham soup from Casa Costello
- Creamy pumpkin soup from Hungry Healthy Happy
- Ribollita – hearty Tuscan soup from Supergolden Bakes
- Vegan leek and potato soup from Planet Veggie
- Roasted pumpin soup with fried sage and white truffle oil from Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary
- Squash, sweet potato and coconut autumn soup from Munchies and Munchkins
وش افضل شركة اسهم السعودية I’m sending this soup over to Tea Time Treats with Janie from The Hedge Combers (hosting this month) and Karen from Lavender and Lovage. This month the theme is soups, broths and stocks.
الخيار الذهب ثنائي I’m also joining in the new linky from Corina from Searching for Spice called Cook Once Eat Twice. Soups are perfect for cooking up and eating over a few days, as we did with this soup.