موقع الاسهم الاماراتيه While I bake quite often, I hardly ever make cupcakes. My children love them as a treat though of course, so I thought I’d make some vanilla cupcakes with raspberry buttercream, which would also be great for Valentine’s Day. The buttercream is made from fresh raspberries, and I used a quick and easy method to make them into raspberry purée. Read on to find out how to do it!
شرمه اعمار للاسهم
These paper baking cups are so cute and if you use them you don’t even need a muffin/cupcake tray, plus you have no tray to wash up. That’s definitely a win-win situation! Simply pipe your buttercream icing, add a fresh raspberry on top and some heart-shaped sprinkles and you’re ready to go.
http://huntnewsnu.com/?santaklays=%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AF%D8%A8%D9%8A تداول الذهب والعملات دبي The fresh raspberry adds a lovely colour and flavour to your buttercream, and not a food colour in sight here. Since the buttercream already contains sugar, I kept my raspberry purée unsweetened, and it adds a lovely tang of that fresh raspberry flavour to your cupcakes.
- 120 g butter unsalted
- 120 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 120 g self-raising flour
- 1.5 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g raspberries
- 75 g butter softened
- 150 g icing sugar
- fresh raspberries, one per cupcake
- heart sprinkles
jobba hemifrån uniflex Cream the butter with the sugar and then mix in the eggs, flour and milk and vanilla extract.
اكسفوريكس Fill each baking cup two thirds full
اخبار توزيعات الاسهم Bake at 170 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until baked through and golden.
ثنائية إشارات تداول الخيارات مجانا Mash the raspberries with a fork and then push through a sieve to deseed.
säljare arbeta hemifrån Microwave the raspberry puree on high for one minutes at a time, stirring between each time, for 2-3 minutes in total, so it reduces and thickens. Leave to cool.
الطريق الأسرع لربح المال على الإنترنت Meanwhile, beat together the softened butter and icing sugar to make your buttercream.
شروط اسهم بنك وربه Stir in the cooled raspberry puree to the buttercream and make sure it is mixed in thoroughly.
Once your cupcakes have cooled completely, pipe swirls of buttercream, finish with a raspberry on top and heart sprinkles.
Here’s a bumper selection of more Valentine ideas from me and my blogging friends:
- Raspberry shortbread hearts
- Nutella spelt pancakes
- Strawberry loaf cake
- Raspberry scones with chocolate drizzle
- Easy strawberry tarts
- Vegan Valentine shortbread sweethearts from The Veg Space
- Vegan Valentine beetroot soup from Thinly Spread
- Valentine breakfast scones from How to Cook Good Food
- Vanilla bean waffles from Supper in the Suburbs
- Pink champagne cake from Made with Pink
- Chocolate orange love heart biscuits from Fab Food 4 All
- Valentine cranberry orange scones from Farmersgirl Kitchen
- Rice Krispie heart treats from United Cakedom
- Ice cream cookiewiches from Foodie Quine
- Candy floss champagne cocktails from Happiness is homemade
- Raspberry chocolate hearts from Nadia’s Healthy Kitchen
- Lime, mango and pineapple loaf cake from Recipes from a Pantry
- Raspberry and vanilla homemade marshmallows from Fuss Free Flavours
Pin for later!