4 Autumnal Slow Cooker Recipes & October #SlowCookedChallenge
How is it October already? Time is whizzing by and I am not sure where September went. Time for the roundup of the Slow Cooked Challenge September entries, and the new linky for October, traditionally the month when the slow cooker is relied on more and more. Here are four delicious slow cooker recipes to inspire you with your own slow cooker this month.
September 2017 Slow Cooked Challenge Roundup
Eb from Easy Peasy Foodie made this delicious slow cooked lamb bhuna. Doesn’t it look full of flavour and the perfect recipe to warm up the family on a chilly evening!
If you need a slow cooker dish the whole family will love then Cat from Curly’s Cooking has just the thing. Her slow cooker fiesta chicken is full of colour and flavour and is a doddle to make.
My contribution was my slow cooker moussaka, a hit with the family so now on my menu rotation regularly!
For a delicious dessert, why not make Jenny from Mummy Mishaps’ slow cooker mars bar and banana cake, the perfect indulgent pudding.
Slow Cooked Challenge October 2017
If you are wondering what the Slow Cooked Challenge is, it is a monthly blog challenge for food bloggers, in which recipes made using a Slow Cooker/Crockpot, or using a Slow Cooker function in an Instant Pot or Multi Cooker, or by slow cooking in the oven or Aga, or any other slow method of cooking you can think of, are welcome! There is no theme for the recipes, you can link up any kind of slow cooked recipe. I look forward to seeing your Slow Cooked dishes!
If you would like to take part, then please follow these rules:
- Make your recipe in your Slow Cooker or other slow cooking method and post a photograph and the recipe, or a link to a recipe, on your blog
- Link to BakingQueen74 and add the Slow Cooked Challenge logo (above) in your post
- Comment on the host blog post (this post)
- Comment on/social share eg on Twitter or Facebook some of the other entries, let’s make a Slow Cooking community
- If you are on Twitter, tweet your post to @BakingQueen74 and use #SlowCookedChallenge and I will re-tweet it
- I will also: comment on all entries, pin your entry on the Slow Cooked Challenge Pinterest Board, Flip your post on FlipBoard and Yum your recipe if you have a Yummly button
- A full round up of all the entries will be posted on the host’s blog at the end of the month, with the new linky for the next month
- Please do not publish recipes from cookbooks on your blog without permission, they are copyright.
- If you are using recipes from another website, please link to the recipe on the website rather than publishing the recipe.
- One entry per blog.
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month.
I look forward to seeing your Crocktober slow cooker recipes!
[inlinkz_linkup id=742276 mode=1]