Hello, thanks for visiting my blog. I’m Lucy, a baking and slow cooking blogger! I cook for my family – my husband and two girls aged 11 and 7 – and here on the blog I share my recipes for a lot of slow cooker family dishes which we enjoy at home.
I love to cook, bake and use my slow cookers, and create recipes for dishes my family will enjoy. Baking cakes and desserts in the slow cooker is a particular interest and one of the focuses of my blog. I’ve been slow cooking for about ten years now and so have a lot of tips on how best to use your slow cooker to achieve the best results! Pushing the boundaries of what you can cook in a slow cooker is one of my favourite things to do.
Delighted to be number two in the Vuelio Top Ten UK Baking Blogs in October 2018.
Currently at 28 in the Foodies 100 index of top UK food blogs (April 2019).
My recipes have been featured in various media, including:
- Good Housekeeping – 15 dishes you probably didn’t know you could make in your slow cooker
- Stylecaster –17 Slow-Cooker Breads That Honestly Kind of Blow My Mind
- MNN.com – 7 slow cooker jams and butters
- BuzzFeed (staff article) – 18 Weeknight Curries to Make in the Slow Cooker
- BuzzFeed (staff article) – 18 Satisfying Slow Cooker Dinners That Won’t Break the Bank
- Decor Dolphin – 29 Slow Cooker Christmas Dessert Recipes
- Mums Make Lists – Easy Crockpot Christmas Candy Recipes
- Cafe Mom – 40 Crockpot Breakfast Recipes
Get in Touch
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, I would love to hear from you regarding collaboration on your campaigns including recipe development, recipe recreation and sponsored posts. Please get in touch for my media pack. Note that I do not accept guest posts or provide follow links.
BakingQueen74 is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.