Perfecting Patisserie August 2015
Thank you very much to everyone who joined in with July’s Perfecting Patisserie linkup. Now that GBBO is nearly back on the screens, I wonder if more bloggers will be getting out their piping bags and macaron mats? We’ll have to wait and see.
The July roundup is over here, do have a look, visit your favourites and share the comment love if you can. In the meantime, whether you have perfected profiteroles, can make a magnificent brioche à tête, or can boast the best chocolate bavarois, or if you are just a beginner at patisserie like me, all are welcome to join in with this challenge and show the other entrants what you’ve made this month. My entry will be added before I go on holiday in the middle of the month!
The definition of pâtisserie for the challenge is very wide and also includes viennoiserie e.g. croissants, pastries and so on. Anything you might find in a Pâtisserie cookbook is fine! There is no theme again for this month, so do link up any pâtisserie recipes you post in August using the linky below, and check the guidelines below.
Perfecting Patisserie Challenge Guidelines
- Post your pâtisserie recipe on your blog.
- You can link up any pâtisserie or viennoiserie recipe. Sometimes there may be a special theme, so keep an eye out for that.
- Use the Perfecting Patisserie badge (above) in your post and link back to this post.
- Please link up new blog posts only (not old).
- Use the linky below to enter.
- It’s fine to join in with other challenges as well if your entry meets their criteria, and you can enter up to 3 entries per month, per blog, if you like.
- The challenge will run until the 28th of each month. The hosting blog will post a full round up at the end of the month.
- On Twitter, tweet your entries to @bakingqueen74 and use the hashtag #perfectingpatisserie and I will RT all I see.
- All entries will be pinned to a dedicated board on Pinterest.
- Please remember not to publish recipes from books etc on your blog without permission, to respect copyright. If you are using a recipe from a website, please link to the recipe.
[inlinkz_linkup id=550253 mode=1]