Perfecting Patisserie December 2015 + November Roundup
Welcome to the December Perfecting Patisserie linky and blogging challenge! I can’t believe December is here and it is less than a month until Christmas Day. I have already started making festive recipes and am waiting for some snow to fall to make it feel more like Christmas. (Sadly there is little chance of that happening where I live, near London!)
Before I introduce the December linky, let’s look at November’s mouth-watering entries. Thanks so much to those of you that took part last month. I really enjoy seeing what you have made and am sure you enjoy seeing such creative entries as well.
Perfecting Patisserie November Roundup
First we had this delicious lemon tart with goat’s cheese from Angela. Goat’s cheese is something I adore and it sounds so good paired with tart lemon.
Next up were these pretty mince pies from Charlotte’s Lively Kitchen, who is already in a festive mood much like me!
Lili from Lili’s Cakes’ entry is this gorgeous pomegranate and passion fruit yoghurt pavlova. I could eat this dessert right now.
Ros from The more than occasional baker sent in her salted caramel apple hand pies. Filled with fresh apples and caramel sweets, I can imagine burning my fingers on these as they are so tempting!
My entry was my cranberry and pistachio chocolate eclairs.
Perfecting Patisserie December Linky
As usual, the definition of pâtisserie for the challenge is very wide and also includes viennoiserie e.g. croissants, pastries and so on. Anything you might find in a Pâtisserie cookbook is fine! This month there is a theme and I’d like to see your Festive entries. Whether you interpret that as festive colours, festive flavours or a patisserie recipe to suit Christmas or another holiday, is up to you! Please link up your Festive recipe in December using the linky below, and check the guidelines below.
Perfecting Patisserie Challenge Guidelines
- Post your pâtisserie recipe on your blog.
- You can link up any pâtisserie or viennoiserie recipe. Sometimes there may be a special theme, so keep an eye out for that. This month the theme is Festive.
- Use the Perfecting Patisserie badge (above) in your post and link back to this post.
- Please link up new blog posts only (not old).
- Use the linky below to enter.
- It’s fine to join in with other challenges as well if your entry meets their criteria, and you can enter up to 3 entries per month, per blog, into this challenge if you like.
- The challenge will run until the 28th of each month. The hosting blog will post a full round up at the end of the month.
- On Twitter, tweet your entries to @bakingqueen74 and use the hashtag #perfectingpatisserie and I will RT all I see.
- All entries will be pinned to a dedicated board on Pinterest.
- Please remember not to publish recipes from books etc on your blog without permission, to respect copyright. If you are using a recipe from a website, please link to the recipe.
[inlinkz_linkup id=587526 mode=1]