Perfecting Patisserie July 2015
I can’t believe how fast this year is shooting past, can you? How can it possibly be July already! The temperature is rising and I feel less inclined to bake, and more inclined to make refreshing salads. I am sure I will snap out of it soon! For all those who share a love of baking and patisserie, it is time for another instalment of Perfecting Patisserie.
There were some lovely entries last month, which was kindly hosted by Kevin from The Crafty Larder, and you can find the roundup of all the entries here. In the meantime, whether you are a master of macarons, an expert in eclairs or can make a perfect pastry case, or if you are just a beginner at patisserie like me, all are welcome to join in with this challenge and show the other entrants what you’ve made this month.
The definition of pâtisserie for the challenge is very wide and also includes viennoiserie e.g. croissants, pastries and so on. Anything you might find in a Pâtisserie cookbook is fine! There is no theme again for this month, so do link up any pâtisserie recipes you post in July using the linky below, and check the guidelines below.
Perfecting Patisserie Challenge Guidelines
- Post your pâtisserie recipe on your blog.
- You can link up any pâtisserie or viennoiserie recipe. Sometimes there may be a special theme, so keep an eye out for that.
- Use the Perfecting Patisserie badge (above) in your post and link back to this post.
- Please link up new blog posts only (not old).
- Use the linky below to enter.
- It’s fine to join in with other challenges as well if your entry meets their criteria, and you can enter up to 3 entries per month, per blog, if you like.
- The challenge will run until the 28th of each month. The hosting blog will post a full round up at the end of the month.
- On Twitter, tweet your entries to @bakingqueen74 and use the hashtag #perfectingpatisserie and I will RT all I see.
- All entries will be pinned to a dedicated board on Pinterest.
- Please remember not to publish recipes from books etc on your blog without permission, to respect copyright. If you are using a recipe from a website, please link to the recipe.
[inlinkz_linkup id=540809 mode=1]