Perfecting Patisserie November 2015
November already! It is a bit worrying that the C word will be here all too quickly. So much to do, so much baking I want to do instead!
Thanks for joining me again for Perfecting Patisserie, I can’t wait to see what patisserie creations you make in November. I made tiny bite-sized madeleines last month, feeling a bit of cake overload. I did also try macarons but they certainly didn’t make it onto the blog as were rather disastrous! I will try again asap when I can gather some courage. There are still a lot of Patisserie recipes I’d love to try when I get some free moments, and I look forward to trying something new very soon. The October roundup will be on the blog soon and has a delicious array of patisserie bakes!
As usual, the definition of pâtisserie for the challenge is very wide and also includes viennoiserie e.g. croissants, pastries and so on. Anything you might find in a Pâtisserie cookbook is fine! There is no theme again for this month, so do link up any pâtisserie recipes you post in November using the linky below, and check the guidelines below.
Perfecting Patisserie Challenge Guidelines
- Post your pâtisserie recipe on your blog.
- You can link up any pâtisserie or viennoiserie recipe. Sometimes there may be a special theme, so keep an eye out for that.
- Use the Perfecting Patisserie badge (above) in your post and link back to this post.
- Please link up new blog posts only (not old).
- Use the linky below to enter.
- It’s fine to join in with other challenges as well if your entry meets their criteria, and you can enter up to 3 entries per month, per blog, into this challenge if you like.
- The challenge will run until the 28th of each month. The hosting blog will post a full round up at the end of the month.
- On Twitter, tweet your entries to @bakingqueen74 and use the hashtag #perfectingpatisserie and I will RT all I see.
- All entries will be pinned to a dedicated board on Pinterest.
- Please remember not to publish recipes from books etc on your blog without permission, to respect copyright. If you are using a recipe from a website, please link to the recipe.
[inlinkz_linkup id=578604 mode=1]