It is definitely the season for indulgent cakes and bakes, now that the nights are drawing in. What better than to cosy up with your family over a warming casserole, perhaps cooked in your slow cooker, and then to follow it with a tasty slice of something naughty! This calls for slow cooker white chocolate Oreo blondies!
These blondies could be baked either in the oven or the slow cooker.
With slow cookers costing so much less to run than an electric oven, equivalent roughly to a lightbulb, only around 1-2 p an hour, you can whip up a treat without it costing too much.
This bake is rich and delicious in small slices. If you haven’t come across them before, blondies are the name for chocolate brownies made with white chocolate.
Before baking they already look delicious!
Enjoy your tasty treat!
Why not pin this recipe for later?
Slow Cooker White Chocolate Oreo Blondies
- Cream together the butter and sugar.110 g butter, 110 g caster sugar
- Add the melted and chopped chocolate and mix well.100 g white chocolate, 50 g white chocolate
- Add the eggs and mix well.2 eggs
- Fold in the flour gently.70 g plain flour
- Pour the mixture in your prepared pan or pot.
- Press the Oreos into the mixture gently.6 Oreos
- Place a tea towel under the lid of your slow cooker to catch drips.
- Turn the slow cooker onto high and cook for 1-2 hours.
- Take it out when there is only a slight wobble left in the centre.
- Allow to cool completely before removing the blondies from the silicon pan, so it doesn't break up. Cut into slices to serve!