Perfecting Patisserie October 2015
Another month has passed in a flash. This month it has been a whirl of baking along with Great British Bake Off, most recently with this very chocolatey tart with a mirror glaze to give it a high shine.
I hope you had a good September, and I look forward to seeing what you bake patisserie-wise in October. What will I attempt in October? I am not completely sure yet but I haven’t tried making macarons from scratch yet, so those must be on the list at some point. I was pleased to try some new techniques recently that I hadn’t tried before, but my patisserie journey still continues. There is certainly a lot to attempt and learn for me. I’d love to hear what patisserie recipe you would like to try out.
Look out for the September roundup which is coming very soon. It was lovely to welcome some of the GBBOBloggers2015 group this month with their GBBO-inspired bakes.
As usual, the definition of pâtisserie for the challenge is very wide and also includes viennoiserie e.g. croissants, pastries and so on. Anything you might find in a Pâtisserie cookbook is fine! There is no theme again for this month, so do link up any pâtisserie recipes you post in October using the linky below, and check the guidelines below.
Perfecting Patisserie Challenge Guidelines
- Post your pâtisserie recipe on your blog.
- You can link up any pâtisserie or viennoiserie recipe. Sometimes there may be a special theme, so keep an eye out for that.
- Use the Perfecting Patisserie badge (above) in your post and link back to this post.
- Please link up new blog posts only (not old).
- Use the linky below to enter.
- It’s fine to join in with other challenges as well if your entry meets their criteria, and you can enter up to 3 entries per month, per blog, if you like.
- The challenge will run until the 28th of each month. The hosting blog will post a full round up at the end of the month.
- On Twitter, tweet your entries to @bakingqueen74 and use the hashtag #perfectingpatisserie and I will RT all I see.
- All entries will be pinned to a dedicated board on Pinterest.
- Please remember not to publish recipes from books etc on your blog without permission, to respect copyright. If you are using a recipe from a website, please link to the recipe.
[inlinkz_linkup id=568978 mode=1]