Perfecting Patisserie February 2016 + January Roundup
Where did January go?! Blink and you missed it. Welcome to the February edition of the Perfecting Patisserie blogging challenge. With the healthy intentions of January it may have been tricky to find a suitable patisserie recipe to send in, so I was very pleased to see the lovely entries that linked up this month.
Perfecting Patisserie January Roundup
These Russian Caravan cupcakes are infused with the flavours of the tea in both the cakes and the frosting. How delicious!
Lili made a two different tarts – passionfruit and raspberry and a lighter St Clement’s and raspberry version. Both have such a high glaze and are beautiful in their own right, and I can’t decide between the individual tarts or the large tart!
These easy cinnamon swirls are perfect for a tasty treat when you don’t have time to make your own pastry.
Angela’s vegan chocolate orange macarons, made with aquafaba or chickpea water, show that you macaron feet are possible even with the vegan version! I am amazed by what is possible here.
Laura’s marmalade, ginger and blood orange loaf cake is the perfect recipe for those gorgeous blood oranges which you might be able to get your hands on at this time of year.
I entered my almond petit fours.
Do go and visit the links to get the recipes you like the look of and keep on making this a lovely community to take part in.
Now onto the new linky:
Perfecting Patisserie February Linky
As usual, the definition of pâtisserie for the challenge is very wide and also includes viennoiserie e.g. croissants, pastries and so on. Anything you might find in a Pâtisserie cookbook is fine!
This month the theme is Valentine – any patisserie recipe you might make for or share with your Valentine on February 14th is very welcome.
Please link up your patisserie recipe in February using the linky below, and check the guidelines below.
Perfecting Patisserie Challenge Guidelines
- Post your pâtisserie recipe on your blog.
- You can link up any pâtisserie or viennoiserie recipe. Sometimes there may be a special theme, so keep an eye out for that. This month’s theme is Valentine.
- Use the Perfecting Patisserie badge (above) in your post and link back to this post.
- Please link up new blog posts only (not old).
- Use the linky below to enter.
- It’s fine to join in with other challenges as well if your entry meets their criteria, and you can enter up to 3 entries per month, per blog, into this challenge if you like.
- The challenge will run until the 28th of each month. The hosting blog will post a full round up at the end of the month.
- On Twitter, tweet your entries to @bakingqueen74 and use the hashtag #perfectingpatisserie and I will RT all I see.
- All entries will be pinned to a dedicated board on Pinterest.
- Please remember not to publish recipes from books etc on your blog without permission, to respect copyright. If you are using a recipe from a website, please link to the recipe.
Loading InLinkz ...