تعليم شراء وبيع الاسهم Where did January go?! Blink and you missed it. Welcome to the February edition of the Perfecting Patisserie blogging challenge. With the healthy intentions of January it may have been tricky to find a suitable patisserie recipe to send in, so I was very pleased to see the lovely entries that linked up this month.
Perfecting Patisserie January Roundup
سوق الايهم السعودي Lili made a two different tarts – passionfruit and raspberry and a lighter St Clement’s and raspberry version. Both have such a high glaze and are beautiful in their own right, and I can’t decide between the individual tarts or the large tart!
six figure forex playbook Angela’s vegan chocolate orange macarons, made with aquafaba or chickpea water, show that you macaron feet are possible even with the vegan version! I am amazed by what is possible here.
كيف ابيع واشتري في الاسهم Do go and visit the links to get the recipes you like the look of and keep on making this a lovely community to take part in.
Now onto the new linky:
Perfecting Patisserie February Linky
As usual, the definition of pâtisserie for the challenge is very wide and also includes viennoiserie e.g. croissants, pastries and so on. Anything you might find in a Pâtisserie cookbook is fine!
Please link up your patisserie recipe in February using the linky below, and check the guidelines below.
Perfecting Patisserie Challenge Guidelines
- Post your pâtisserie recipe on your blog.
- You can link up any pâtisserie or viennoiserie recipe. Sometimes there may be a special theme, so keep an eye out for that. This month’s theme is http://www.punjabicenter.com/?iuf=%D9%85%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B9-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D9%88%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85 موقع بيع وشراء الاسهم Valentine.
- Use the Perfecting Patisserie badge (above) in your post and link back to this post.
- Please link up new blog posts only (not old).
- Use the linky below to enter.
- It’s fine to join in with other challenges as well if your entry meets their criteria, and you can enter up to 3 entries per month, per blog, into this challenge if you like.
- The challenge will run until the 28th of each month. The hosting blog will post a full round up at the end of the month.
- On Twitter, tweet your entries to @bakingqueen74 and use the hashtag #perfectingpatisserie and I will RT all I see.
- All entries will be pinned to a dedicated board on Pinterest.
- Please remember not to publish recipes from books etc on your blog without permission, to respect copyright. If you are using a recipe from a website, please link to the recipe.