تداول الخيارات الثنائية الظاهري Christmas means giving presents and what better present that Black Forest fudge with cherries, made in your slow cooker. It would make a perfect homemade gift for your friends and family.
السوق السعودي تداول I actually made this slow cooker Black Forest fudge back in August but have been saving it until now, so am making up for that now as it is fudge season at last!
طرق جيدة لكسب المال كطفل Recipe:
- 400 g chocolate (I used Dairy Milk)
- 397 g can of condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g Black Forest flavour icing sugar (from Sugar and Crumbs)
- 100 g glacé cherries, mostly chopped, a few halved
- Melt the chocolate in the slow cooker with the condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Once it is smooth and silky you can take it out. It only took half an hour on high in my slow cooker, which runs very hot.
- Sieve in the icing sugar and beat or whisk well. Stir in the chopped cherries.
- Pour the mixture into a lined baking tray. Press the halved cherries on top.
- Put the tray in the fridge to chill for a couple of hours.
- Remove and chop it up, enjoy!
مؤشر الاسهم السعودية مباشر If you want to keep it (and can resist!) it will last for 2 weeks in the fridge in an airtight container.