Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Scones
A delicious and easy bake, why not make a batch of slow cooker chocolate chip scones? They’ll go down well with the whole family and if you bake in the slow cooker it costs less than baking in the main oven. Its a win-win situation!
An ideal breakfast to wake up with, whether on the weekend or on a weekday when you need a bit of a treat!
Slow cooker baking is something I enjoy a lot. Normal baking too, but this way fits into my busy life a bit better! T
hese slow cooker chocolate chip scones are quick and easy to make, and if you are a real slow cooker aficionado you can make your main meal in one slow cooker, and an easy dessert in another at the same time.
Subscribe to my posts and you’ll never miss a recipe. I won’t send you spam, promise.
You’ll probably also like to look through my slow cooker archives where you can find all my slow cooker desserts and baking recipes.
The scones are very tasty with a cup of tea. Enjoy!
If you like these slow cooker chocolate chip scones, you might also like my slow cooker Nutella giant scone…
and my slow cooker strawberry scone.
Pin these slow cooker chocolate chip scones for later on Pinterest:
Slow cooker chocolate chip scones
- 225 g self raising flour
- Pinch of salt
- 55 g butter cubed
- 30 g caster sugar
- 150 ml milk
- 100 g chocolate chips or another filling eg sultanas, blueberries, dried cranberries
- Mix together the flour, salt and sugar.
- Rub in the butter roughly.
- Stir in the milk to make a soft dough.
- Stir in the chocolate chips or other filling.
- Bring it together gently and form it into a round. Score the top with a knife where you will cut the individual triangles.
- Line your slow cooker pot and put the dough in gently.
- Cook on high for approx 1.5 hrs or until a skewer comes out clean, with a tea towel under the lid to stop water dripping on top of the dough.
- Remove from the pot and allow to cool then slice into triangles.