Speculoos Banana Loaf
A delicious and tasty loaf cake recipe that is so easy to make. Add interest to your usual banana bread by adding speculoos (Biscoff/biscuit butter/Lotus spread to make a speculoos banana loaf! The spiced sweet spread goes so well in a banana loaf and makes this taste great. This loaf disappears very quickly in my house unsurprisingly…
- 100 g butter
- 175 g caster sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 just ripe bananas chopped up
- 225 g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/4 jar Biscuit Butter speculoos spread
- Put all the ingredients except the speculoos spread in a large bowl and mix together using an eclectic whisk for 3-4 minutes, until well combined with no lumps.
- Place the cake mix in a lined 2 lb loaf tin.
- Using a large spoon, dollop the speculoos spread on top of the mix and marble it together using a skewer.
- Bake at 180 degrees for around 45 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Leave to cool in the tin.
Ready to bake, marbled in the loaf tin using a knife.
Inside there will be hidden swirls of speculoos spread in some slices, so tasty!