Slow cooker white chocolate and blueberry giant cookie, great for sharing!
Another day, another craving for a slow cooker giant cookie…
This time I decided on white chocolate and blueberry since that is a classic combination that works so well.
Using fresh fruit gives it a lovely flavour but you could also use dried blueberries.
If you also now need a slow cooker giant white chocolate and blueberry cookie right now then you are in the right place.
Slow cooker baking seems to much more FUN than normal baking.
Maybe its the giant-sized cookies you can make – they must be person-sized right??
Check out my guide to baking in a slow cooker for loads more treats you can bake in your crockpot (fudge, scones, cakes, puddings, Nutella desserts, bread, flapjacks and more!).
I used the same basic recipe as in the slow cooker chocolate chip giant cookie but this time halved it and added a broken up (white chocolate) milky bar owl (not stolen from my children honest) to the mix.
Here are the ingredients for the recipe (quantities are in the recipe card below)
- light brown sugar
- caster sugar
- vanilla extract
- plain flour
- baking powder
- white chocolate
Make up the dough, then press it into the slow cooker pot on top of the grease proof paper.
Next scatter some blueberries on top, pushing them down into the dough.
Finish it off by adding the remaining white chocolate on top of the cookie.
This was cooked for three hours on low then left to cool overnight. Delicious!
More slow cooker bakes
Here are some more slow cooker bakes to try:
Slow Cooker Giant White Chocolate and Blueberry Cookie
- Beat together the butter, two sugars, egg and vanilla extract till light and fluffy.75 g butter, 37.5 g light muscovado sugar, 50 g caster sugar, 1 medium free-range egg, ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- In a different bowl stir together the flour, baking powder and salt.170 g plain flour, ¼ tsp baking powder, ⅛ tsp salt
- Next stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture. I kneaded it together till it all came together like biscuit dough. Sides of the bowl should be clean when it is the right consistency.
- Stir in the white chocolate and blueberries and make sure they are evenly distributed.50 g white chocolate, 50 g blueberries
- Grease your slow cooker bowl with butter, and cut grease proof paper to fit the base and put it in. Grease the top of the paper too.
- Spoon the dough into the slow cooker bowl and flatten/press into the sides.
- Slow cook for 3 hrs on low, with lid on. You may need to switch to high for the last 30 mins.
- For the last 30 mins leave the lid half open.
- Take the bowl out the slow cooker and cool for half an hour.Turn the cookie out on to a cooling rack, remove the grease proof paper for the bottom, and slice to serve.