Welcome to the home page for the Perfecting Patisserie blog challenge. Join me in my attempts at learning the classic French art of patisserie.
Perfecting Patisserie is a monthly blog challenge and linky dedicated to patisserie and viennoiserie recipes. Any recipe you might find in a patisserie cookbook fits the bill. Each month there is a theme e.g Valentine, Christmas, fruit, open challenge.
If you would like to take part, please do the following:
- Make your patisserie recipe and post the recipe (or a link to the recipe) and a photo on your blog
- Link to BakingQueen74 in your post
- Use the Perfecting Patisserie badge (above) in your post
- Add your post to the InLinkz linky for the current challenge
- On Twitter, tweet your entries to @bakingqueen74 and use the hashtag #perfectingpatisserie and I will RT all I see
- Visit other entries which catch your eye and leave a comment if you like to help make this a great community to take part in
- I will publish a full roundup each month with a photo and a link back to each entry.
- Entries will be pinned to a dedicated board on Pinterest.
- Tweets will be RT’ed to my followers.
- It’s fine to join in with other challenges as well if your entry meets their criteria, and you can enter up to 3 entries per month, per blog, into this challenge if you like.
- The challenge will run until the 28th of each month. The hosting blog will post a full round up at the end of the month.
- Please remember not to publish recipes from books etc on your blog without permission, to respect copyright. If you are using a recipe from a website, please link to the recipe.
Perfecting Patisserie is taking a break this month but should be back in July! The May roundup will be up asap