A giant white chocolate and raspberry cookie, baked in your slow cooker for convenience. If you love raspberries and white chocolate then this is just the giant cookie for you! Serve with extra raspberries and white chocolate chunks for a dessert to savour.
Slow Cooker Dessert
Making desserts in the slow cooker is a bit of a thing with me, in case you haven’t been here before. This slow cooker giant cookie with white chocolate and raspberries is my latest creation, inspired by my giant chocolate chip cookie.
The great thing about making a cookie like this in your slow cooker is that you can leave it to bake while you get on with other stuff. If you have a busy household like me that’s a top priority!
There is no sacrifice on flavour or texture, just a bake that fills the house with a delicious vanilla scent and dessert that is ready for you later on.
Make sure you check out my guide to baking and desserts in the slow cooker which has all the desserts you’ve ever thought to make in a crockpot and more!
Giant Slow Cooker Cookie
This recipe makes a thick and delicious giant cookie ideal for sharing for dessert. If you prefer it warm you can eat it straight from the slow cooker when soft, with ice cream and sundae sauce.
Or wait until it cools, slice and enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea. It’s also great reheated in the microwave for a quick treat.
Raspberry White Chocolate Cookie
That classic combination of white chocolate and raspberry makes this taste just like those raspberry and white chocolate cookies you can get in the supermarket bakeries.
Make your own giant one at home instead!
- If you prefer strawberries you can use them instead, or blueberries.
- You can also make it a double chocolate cookie if you prefer milk chocolate chunks paired with a chocolate cookie!
- Or leave out the fruit and add in Smarties or M&Ms for a colourful cookie.
- For something a little healthier you could try my cinnamon and raisin oaty cookie bars.
More Giant Cookies to Try
You could also try these:
- Chocolate chip skillet cookie from Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary
- M&M chocolate chip skillet cookie from Lord Byron’s Kitchen
- Chocolate orange stuffed giant cookie from me
Slow Cooker Raspberry White Chocolate Cookie
- Grease the pot of your slow cooker and line it with baking paper.
- In a bowl, stir together the flour and baking powder.
- In another bowl, cream together the butter and two sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix.
- Stir in the dry ingredients.
- It might look a bit dry but get your hands in and work it together so that it comes together like dough. When it is the right consistency the sides of the bowl will be clean.
- Add the white chocolate chunks and mix through.
- Add the halved raspberries and carefully mix through, avoiding crushing them.
- Place the mixture in the slow cooker bowl, on the baking paper. Press it in so it is flat and even and reaches the edges.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours with a few pieces of kitchen roll under the lid to stop water dropping onto the dough.
- The sides will start to come away from the pot when it is ready, and the top will still look a bit moist, but it will harden on cooling.
- Take out the slow cooker pot and leave for a few minutes to cool.
- Remove the cookie by pulling the sides of the baking paper. Place it on a cooling rack to cool. Or if you are going to eat it hot, add ice cream and sauce and dig in!